- Flood profile
- Water surface or any other topographic elevation profile
- Cross section locations
- Cross section elevation profile
- Vertical obstruction levels of bridge, culvert or any other hydraulic structures
- Profile elevation.
- Cross section station distance along horizontal profile
- Elevation level of hydraulic structures.
Linear Interpolation in Profile Data
- Comprehensive interpolate data option in tabular view
- Perform linear interpolation between two consecutive digitized data in case of a specific profile
Advance Editing Features
- Defines user specified coordinate reference points and allows correction or update depending on user requirements
- Allows multiple image digitization in same coordinate frame and unlimited number of profiles
- Special magnifying tool for accurate digitization
- Data export option in CSV format
- Allows project setup and save options
- Preserves project images as references so that they can be reused anytime later
Data Export Options
- Export Trace data to FEMA’s RASPLOT v3.0
- Export data to a user specified Microsoft Access database file
This equipment will allow you https://writemypaper4me.org/ to more easily perform the how.